Wednesday, September 06, 2006

woohoo



First real day of school!! WOOHOO!!! I am going for lunch not because i want to but because I can!!
so......it is now 3:45 and the little darlings are home. Taryn got in a straight grade 1 class which i am shocked since she is such an amazon I for sure thought she would be in the split 1/2 class and Matthew was over the moon highfiving his buddies because they, for the most part, were all in the same class. Ok, i don't usually gush about the kids but i was very proud of Taryn today. there was a shy little girl whose mother was very upset because none of her friends were in the class and Taryn took her by the hand and stayed with her all day. Her mother was very thankful Taryn took her under her wings and i was very proud that she saw someone who needed a friend and responded in the appropriate manner.
On another note we are not with my fave Erin....how weird, they have always been together since Pre-school.......whatever will me and Sharon do when we are on field trips without each other????? I guess we all have to grow up someday.....

on a completely different note...what is up with that baby suri....looks slightly asian....does anyone else see this????


No comments: